Saves floor space and reduces piping
No flexible connectors or foundation grouting needed
Mounts like a valve for quick installation
Verical Inline Pump
Type VL (Close Coupled)
Type VLS (Split Coupled)
PACO VL, VLS series pumps are part of the SMART family of pump products which are better engineered to increase efficiency and reduce radial loads. SMART pumps are also designed to help reduce operating and maintenance costs.
The VL/VLS Inline pumps have proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems.
When floor space is a consideration, youll want to go with the VL. Where many other pumps might not fit, the VLs vertical inline mounting guarantees the smallest footprint, literally requiring no floor space.
Grundfos pushes the limits of pump performance. The VL offers comprehensive sizes and configurations to meet your needs. It has a superior hydraulic and mechanical design, which produces higher efficiency, reduced pump noise, and longer pump life.
The VL can be fitted with a speed-control system, which significantly cuts energy use and provides a pump payback in as little as one to two years.
- Process water
- Boilers and hydronic heating
- Cooling towers
- Pressure boosting
- Power production
- Water utility
Features & Benefits
- Saves floor space and reduces piping
- No flexible connectors or foundation grouting needed
- Mounts like a valve for quick installation
- No coupling alignment or bearing frame assembly needed
- Equal size suction and discharge pipes no need for reducers or other fittings
- Easier to maintain and smaller spare parts inventory
- Double volute extends seal and bearing life, minimizes noise and vibration, & improves operating efficiency
- NSF61/50 Certifications (available upon request)
- Back pull-out design enables maintenance without disturbing piping
- Multiple material selections allow for customization to meet specific requirements
- Heavy duty cast & machined motor bracket rigid and reliable mounting surface with easy alignment
- Case wear rings reduce maintenance costs and maintain high efficiencies
- Francis vane impeller design increases efficiency and reduces NPSH required
- Trimmed and balanced impellers customization, reduced noise and vibration, & prolonged seal and bearing life
- Vertical shaft configuration promotes longer seal and bearing life
- Shaft Sleeves extend life of shaft and usable life of pump
- Suction Baffle creates a smooth, quiet pump operation.
Learn more about this product on the Grundfos / PACO website here: