The XRCP is specifically designed for pumping and recirculation of activated sludge in the denitrification/nitrification process of a wastewater treatment plants. This compact and easy-to-handle pump is efficient and reliable.
Download: Submersible Recirculation Pumps Type ABS XRCP
XRCP pumps are designed for large flows and low heads. Compared to conventional axial flow pumps, recirculation pumps do not require expensive structures in the tank, such as inflow chamber and a large rising pipe .
The unit is lowered along a guide tube and connected to the pipeline by an automatic coupling system.
- Compact design
- High efficiency
- High reliability
- Easy handling
- Recirculation of activated sludge in wastewater treatment plants
Main design features
- Easy installation
- Self-cleaning propeller
- Silicon carbide (SiC/SiC) mechanical seal
- Premium-efficiency IE3 motors or equivalent
- Seal monitoring using multiple sensors
- Thermo-Control System (TCS) provides timely warnings and auto switch-off
50 Hz/60 Hz
5.800 m³/h (25500 US gpm)
2.5 m (8.2 ft)
|Discharge sizes||DN 250-800|
Learn more about this product on the Sulzer ABS website here: