Piranha sewage pumps with shredding action provide reliable and economical discharge of effluent under pressure in private municipal and communal schemes. They offer an economical alternative to gravity sewers, and improve environmental protection for pressurized sewer systems.
Download: Trusted Expertise in Domestic and Commercial Wastewater – Metric Units
Piranha submersible pumps provide effective and economical dewatering using small-diameter discharge lines in private, municipal, and industrial areas.
Sewage removal from living units and houses in remote settlements where:
- The laying of a conventional sewer would be too expensive
- Large ground undulations are present
- It is only possible to lay small-diameter pipe lines
Main design features
- Unique shredding system capable of shredding items such as cloths and plastic bags
- Efficient pumping of wastewater containing sewage and offal, as well as organic and industrial effluent
Learn more about this product on the Sulzer ABS website here: