Ingersoll Rand offers a well proven range of Multistage Centrifugal Blowers: The Hibon SME Series is engineered to meet the requirements of the most demanding blower or exhauster applications for air and gas.
- Flows 10000-40000 m3/h (5883-23530 cfm)
- Pressure to 1.1 bar (16 psig) gauge
- Vacuum to 500 mbar abs (15 Hg)
- Vertically split cast iron casing.
- Cast or riveted type impellers dynamically balanced.
- Carbon ring seals to reduce air leakage and improve efficiency.
- Cast aluminium bearing housing for better heat dissipation.
- Oil splash lubricated bearings with constant level oiler to ensure long bearing life.
- Balancing piston on larger models for counteract thrust load on bearings.
- Optimised ratios of impellers vs diffuser diameters and large turning radius of inter-stage channel for higher efficiencies.
- Each unit can be equipped with a control panel using a programmable logic controller with an operator interface for highly user-friendly operation.
- Aeration (wastewater treatment)
- Combustion air
- Centralised vacuum cleaning systems
- Landfill gas boosting;
- Filter scouring (water / wastewater treatment)
- Flotation air;
- Oxidation air (FGD)
Learn more about this product on the Hibon website here: