Reliable dosing of chemicals
Solenoid-diaphragm dosing pumps play an important role in the reliable and accurate dosing of liquids in the process cycles. They are appropriate for low-pressure applications and small dosing quantities. Dosing pumps are used in many branches of industry that work with liquid chemicals – not excluding toxic and aggressive media.
- Capacity range up to 27.7 gph, up to 150 psig
- Suitable for toxic and aggressive media
- Stroke length adjustable 0 – 100 %
- Stroke frequency adjustable 0 – 100 %
DE 20 – 100: 0 – 70 /min.
- Switchable to external control (e.g. water meter)
DE 20 – 100: up to 70 pulse/min.
- Pulse and level control input electrically isolated
- Connection for level control (pre- and main alarm)
- Warning alarm relais and/or digital display (optional)
- Double-ball valves for highest accuracy
- All types are available for german standard DVGW-DIN 19635
- 115 V model CSA proofed available
Learn more about this product on the Lutz-JESCO website here: