HThe main fields of application for the metallic armoured pumps of type NPW are uses involving light to medium levels of wear.
Download: Characteristic curve_NPW.pdf
|Horizontal armoured pump of type NPW|
HThe main fields of application for the metallic armoured pumps of type NPW are uses involving light to medium levels of wear. Through the appropriate selection of materials, this type is also used for the combination of corrosive/abrasive media.
Construction and materials
Single-stage armoured pumps with easily replaceable wear parts, re-adjustable suction gap.
The casing and the wear plates are clamped together by means of tie rods across the casing covers. The impeller is taken up by a trapezoidal thread.
The wear and corrosion materials used for the application are optimised casting
materials from our own stainless steel foundry. Some of these materials are listed below.
– HBN 440 Ni-Hard IV successor, brittle to 600 HB, sensitive to impacts
– HBN 450 highly wear-resistant cast iron, heat-treatable up to 650 HB
– HBN 480 corrosion resistant cast iron, heat-treatable up to 550 HB
Shaft seals, special designs
– Hydraulically balanced gland packing
– Mechanical shaft seal, type HGD-I
– Relief wheel
– Special designs available on request
Fields of application: chemistry, industry, mining, processing technology, steelworks, non-metallic minerals etc.
Learn more about this product on the Habermann website here: