Where exposure to high to extremely high levels of wear are to be expected, the single-stage armoured pump KB/KBK/KBPL is the right choice.
Download: Characteristic curve_KB.pdf
|Horizontal armoured pump of the types KB/KBK/KBPL|
Where exposure to high to extremely high levels of wear are to be expected, the single-stage armoured pump KB/KBK/KBPL is the right choice. Appropriately dimensioned wall thicknesses take into account the stress resulting from the sliding wear (fine solids) and the impact stress resulting from the high proportions of coarse grain.
Construction and materials
Single-stage armoured pump with closed or (depending on the overall size) semi-open impeller and wear plates on the suction and drive side.
The materials used for the hydraulic part of the pump are cast-iron materials adapted to the application from our own stainless steel foundry. Some of these materials are listed below.
– HBN 440 Ni-Hard IV successor, brittle to 600 HB, sensitive to impacts
– HBN 450 highly wear-resistant cast iron, heat-treatable up to 650 HB
– HBN 480 corrosion resistant cast iron, heat-treatable up to 550 HB
Shaft seals, special designs
– Hydraulically balanced gland packing
– Mechanical shaft seal, type HGD-I
– Hydrodynamic shaft seal
Fields of application: mining, processing technology, non-metallic minerals etc.
Learn more about this product on the Habermann website here: