WHY PUMPAC DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMPS?
- Patented, lube-free air valve system means no oil
- contamination of product and hassle free operation.
- Pumpac’s patented air valve won’t stall at slow speeds.
- The air side of the pump is constructed of non-metallic materials. If a diaphragn ruptures or if fluid is spilled on the pump, these vital parts are not destroyed. Non-metallic air valve components are also much less prone to air valve icing when air lines contain water.
- No air leakage when fluid discharge valves are closed.
- All pumps are 100% tested prior to shipment.
- Pumpac pumps are designed with service in mind. Fewer parts and less down time keep maintenance costs low.
- All pumps built with PTFE elastomers have back-up Santoprene diaphragms. Santoprene is a highly resistant EPDM and polypropylene compound.
- Conductive models available.
- FDA and USDA rated materials are available.
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Parts ship within 24 hours after receipt of order. Next day shipments on parts and parts are available for a minimal expediting charge.
- Modular design and band clamp construction provide ease of maintenance.
To learn more about Pumpac pumps visit their website: www.pumpac.com