Single Stage Split Case Pump
The Paco KP/KPV split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.The pump is available in horizontal (KP) and vertical (KPV) configurations.
The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimizing vibration and providing quiet operation.
The KP/KPV pump also offers high pump efficiencies throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
The KPV pump is available with a liquid cooled sleeve bearing with promotes longer life and reduces maintenance.
The KP/KPV pump is ideal for custom applications and is available in a wide range of variants. The high efficiency and low life cycle costs make the KP/KPV ideal for any commercial building, water utility or industrial projects.
Grundfos KP/KPV horizontal split case pumps are typically used in these applications:
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Water utility
- Process water
Features & Benefits
- Easy to service: split case design
- Double suction minimizes axial load, which extends the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
- Double volute reduces radial forces and minimizes noise and vibration
- Independent bearing housing design allows access to the pump components without removing the top half of the casing
- Suction baffles reduce losses and improve NPSH-R by directing flow into the eye of the impeller
- High energy efficiency
- Low life-cycle costs
- Many product variants available
Learn more about this product on the Grundfos / PACO website here: